To All Residents:
At this time of heightened concern for the health and welfare in the face of the COVID-19 Coronavirus, we want to tell you what Montlack Realty is doing to try to reduce the spread of the virus and urge you to help protect yourself and others.
Montlack Realty is not a healthcare professional. We, like you, have been learning about COVID 19 and best practices to stay safe. We care about your health and safety and have based our actions and recommendations on sources deemed appropriate. We recommend that you keep informed about the pandemic and recommendations from healthcare providers and the CDC.
In an effort to reduce the spread of infection, Montlack Realty is modifying the services we offer.
- To limit spreading of the virus, our main business office will not be open for face to face interactions except in emergencies and with the precautions outlined below. Instead, please communicate with our staff as follows:
Email: email@example.com (Please use this if possible)
Office: 216-421-8400 (Please leave a message if no answer)
- The exercise and party rooms (if applicable) are closed until further notice.
- We are using disinfectant wipes to sanitize any switches, handles, elevator buttons, railings, and laundry machine handles or other surfaces in public areas that you touch both before you touch them and after.
- We will handle any deliveries. Please instruct all delivery people to leave the package in the front vestibule and it will be up to the Resident to pick it up.
- We have directed all employees and service providers to:
- Maintain 6-foot distancing where possible.
- Wash or sanitize their hands upon entering the building.
- Wear masks (if available) and wash or sanitize their hands upon entering any apartment.
- If they have been in close contact with someone who has tested positive or exhibited symptoms, notify us, and stay home and isolate for 14 days.
- If they have COVID-19 symptoms or have tested positive, notify us, and stay home and isolate until advised by a medical professional that they are not infectious.
- To reduce the risk of infection:
- Only essential or emergency unit maintenance will be performed at this time. We apologize for this inconvenience.
Your own actions are the most important in protecting yourself and your actions affect not just you, but the health and safety of other tenants and our staff as well. Please be vigilant in taking the following precautions:
- If you have COVID-19 symptoms or have been exposed to someone who has tested positive or exhibited symptoms:
- Isolate in your apartment for 14 days if exposed, and if you have symptoms, until advised by a medical professional that you are not infectious.
- Wear a mask (if available) if you leave your apartment or have visitors. Please limit visitors consistent with the current stay at home order. https://www.shakeronline.com/684/Stay-at-Home-Order
- Seek assistance in having your groceries and other necessities delivered to you.
- Notify us immediately and seek medical advice promptly.
- Please help reduce the risk of infection by
- Cleaning or sanitizing your hands upon entering the building (if possible).
- Not allowing visitors or service providers to enter the building if they have COVID 19 symptoms or have been exposed to someone who has tested positive or exhibited symptoms.
- Requiring your visitors and service providers to comply with these precautions.
- Maintaining 6-foot distancing with all tenant and building staff where possible.
As more is learned and as directives for action come down from governmental authorities having jurisdiction over this heath crisis, Montlack Realty may need to take further or different actions.
We apologize for the inconvenience that this health crisis is causing for you, but we need to do our part to try to keep our Residents and our Montlack staff healthy. The reduced face to face contact is not our preference, but we believe it is prudent at this time.
Thank you for taking the time to read this letter. We wish you the best of health as we all work through this public health challenge together.